Refunds & Retakes
Our goal in our refund and retake policy is to be as fair as possible to both parties; we appreciate life can be unpredictable. Please read the policy carefully before purchasing.
- For bookings outside of 90 days of the first day of class, students are eligible for a partial refund of 80% of the course purchase price
- Within 90 days of the start of the course or workshop, the full fee is non-refundable.
- If you need to defer to another course, you must let LPA know in writing no later than 30 days before the start of the course. There is a fee of £250 to defer. You can only defer your place once.
- If the course is cancelled by London Pilates Academy, you will be given the option to defer your place or receive a full refund.
- all days of the course must be done in sequential order; there is no option to attend missed days on future courses
- for courses requiring a L2 and L3 anatomy and physiology, the course price will include one in-person exam opportunity. further exam opportunities will be arranged at a cost of £14.40 per additional exam and must be taken online (e-proctored).
- course price includes one practical assessment. further reassessments will be charged at £100 per assessment.
- Scheduled practical assessments must be cancelled or moved with a minimum of 30 days' notice, otherwise a cancellation fee of £100 will be incurred.
- Course price includes one LAR assessment. Additional assessments will be charged at the rate of £25.
- Those participating within in-person assessments may be subject to livestream or recorded reassessments if referred.
- those requiring reformer hire to practice and/or deliver the practical assessment is subject to both availability and host studio costs
- In the case of sickness that prohibits participation in a course, a doctor's note from a licensed medical doctor will be required. The deferral fee of £250 will still apply.